Starcraft 2 Announced
Starcraft 2 was announced this last week. Time to brush up on your Terran, Protoss and Zerg history!
Guild Wars: Factions
The stand-alone Guild Wars: Factions is the second campaign in ArenaNet's massively-multiplayer online role-playing game. The Factions campaign, which can be played either connected with the regular Guild Wars or as its own separate game, includes new regions (with an entire new continent), professions, skills, missions, and monsters, along with expanded options for both Cooperative and Player-versus-Player (PvP) play, and enhanced features for guilds.
- A New World — Guild Wars: Factions takes place in Cantha, an Asian-inspired three-nation continent far to the south of the lands of Tyria, the setting for Guild Wars (the original Prophecies campaign). Players who own both Factions and the original Prophecies campaign can travel between the two continents by boat.
- New Professions —
- The deadly Assassin uses a pair of daggers and teleportation to strike down enemies at close range.
- The Ritualist is a “dark priest” who controls the battlefield by summoning spirits and channeling the power of the dead.
- Alliances — Guilds can join together to form guild alliances. Allied guilds share alliance chat and can visit each other’s guild halls. Alliances can also gain control of cities and towns in Cantha by participating in Alliance Missions, which gives them the ability to trigger events and gain access to exclusive areas.
- Factions — By aligning with one of two warring factions, alliances can gain and hold territory by participating in Faction Battles. The outcome of these battles influences the progress of the war between the two factions. Current battle lines and control of cities and towns is visible on the world map.
- New Game Types —
- Challenge Missions — Cooperative missions with specific scoring objectives, such as holding out against progressive waves of enemies. We will track and display personal bests and high scores and display them in game.
- Elite Missions — The most powerful alliances will have access to new areas that are designed to be the ultimate cooperative challenge.
- Alliance Missions — Multiple teams compete to control resource points and achieve strategic victory. Victors earn faction points for their alliance that will determine control of towns and outposts.
- Faction Battles — Large-scale, strategic PvP battles that allow factions to conquer new territory.
- New Content —
- A total of 300 new skills, including 90 new elite skills, for the two new Factions professions and the six core Guild Wars professions
- More than 50 new locales, including story missions, combat arenas, and questing areas
- More than 100 new creatures
- New guild halls
- New faces, hair styles, and armor sets for both Factions and core professions
- New pets
- Hundreds of new weapons and items
Our Recent Review:
|Added To Directory
||3:45pm, March 10, 2006
||3:09am, May 22, 2006
Go To Game Website
Vote For This Game
View 15 Screenshots
News For This Game
Games By Attributes List (1-10 of 20)
Bloodletting is a text based RPG with a Vampire theme. Players attempt to rise to the top ranks by interacting in RP forums, committing crimes, breaking out of dungeons, searching the cities for items and killing their rivals.Game is currently in...
Chois:2R2M. Set in 2061 Switzerland, and featuring magic/music based on the four Aspects of Rhythm, Rhyme, Movement and Melody. As a Kalla in the Arcadia, jam with your band on dance night - in the Camenarium, engage in passionate debate at the...
City of IF
City of IF is the home of storygames: free online rpgs with story-based multiplayer roleplaying. Here the art of interactive storytelling meets the fun of playing rpg online games, all for free.
DragonMuseNetwork is a portal site for premium Play by Post forum games. We believe that instead of regarding each other as competitors the whole of the community, players and game owners, can benefit by working together. Within DMN resources...
Forest of Chepi
A forum based RPG, based in the Forest of Chepi revolving around two Sidhe courts and the adventures and lifes of all who live within the forest and the nearby human dwelling city of Tamaea and the Elven city of Timlari.
Forgotten Realms: Silver Marches Online
This is a Forgotten Realms online chat game set in the Silverymoon/Silver Marches area. It is a moderated game so characters have to be approved prior to play and all new characters start out at first level. We have scheduled and random adventures...
Set in New York, Modern day. The Gangs are emerging and need members. Will you take the sides and protect your turf? You don't have to fight however - be a cop, a romantic, a dealer - anything!
Mafia Returns is a forum based role playing game based in the 1940's United States mob community. Inspired by the older versions of Mafia.org it boasts simplicity and interaction. Start out as a Civilian and make your way up to the coveted rank of...
Earth has been murdered, ravaged and drained of all life by the destructive plague-like race known as the rapine. Far from the fall of Earth, in a solar system all of their own, live the pendragons. The pendragons, claiming to be descendants of...
Red Hills Farm
this is a uniquie horse sim game you can buy, sell, own, breed, train horses. there are many active players. this game is mostly or 10+ years old and is more for the intermidate simer/RPG player but its also a great RPG/sim game for begginers.