Starcraft 2 Announced
Starcraft 2 was announced this last week. Time to brush up on your Terran, Protoss and Zerg history!
Guild Wars: Factions
The stand-alone Guild Wars: Factions is the second campaign in ArenaNet's massively-multiplayer online role-playing game. The Factions campaign, which can be played either connected with the regular Guild Wars or as its own separate game, includes new regions (with an entire new continent), professions, skills, missions, and monsters, along with expanded options for both Cooperative and Player-versus-Player (PvP) play, and enhanced features for guilds.
- A New World — Guild Wars: Factions takes place in Cantha, an Asian-inspired three-nation continent far to the south of the lands of Tyria, the setting for Guild Wars (the original Prophecies campaign). Players who own both Factions and the original Prophecies campaign can travel between the two continents by boat.
- New Professions —
- The deadly Assassin uses a pair of daggers and teleportation to strike down enemies at close range.
- The Ritualist is a “dark priest” who controls the battlefield by summoning spirits and channeling the power of the dead.
- Alliances — Guilds can join together to form guild alliances. Allied guilds share alliance chat and can visit each other’s guild halls. Alliances can also gain control of cities and towns in Cantha by participating in Alliance Missions, which gives them the ability to trigger events and gain access to exclusive areas.
- Factions — By aligning with one of two warring factions, alliances can gain and hold territory by participating in Faction Battles. The outcome of these battles influences the progress of the war between the two factions. Current battle lines and control of cities and towns is visible on the world map.
- New Game Types —
- Challenge Missions — Cooperative missions with specific scoring objectives, such as holding out against progressive waves of enemies. We will track and display personal bests and high scores and display them in game.
- Elite Missions — The most powerful alliances will have access to new areas that are designed to be the ultimate cooperative challenge.
- Alliance Missions — Multiple teams compete to control resource points and achieve strategic victory. Victors earn faction points for their alliance that will determine control of towns and outposts.
- Faction Battles — Large-scale, strategic PvP battles that allow factions to conquer new territory.
- New Content —
- A total of 300 new skills, including 90 new elite skills, for the two new Factions professions and the six core Guild Wars professions
- More than 50 new locales, including story missions, combat arenas, and questing areas
- More than 100 new creatures
- New guild halls
- New faces, hair styles, and armor sets for both Factions and core professions
- New pets
- Hundreds of new weapons and items
Our Recent Review:
|Added To Directory
||3:45pm, March 10, 2006
||4:09am, May 22, 2006
Go To Game Website
Vote For This Game
View 15 Screenshots
News For This Game
Games By Letter List (1-10 of 20)
The Starship Republic is a small, independent science fiction writing group devoted exclusively to the Star Trek universe. We are looking for good writers who are mature players, and can work well within a group of fellow authors. Our freestyle...
Free and Open Source remake of XCOM. Key feature is multiplayer support.
Players can enjoy true social interaction with other participants in real time - form adventuring parties, engage in battles, take on perilous quests, or chat in a tavern over a goblet of virtual wine. Features huge persistent world.
Ultimate Assassins is a browser-based, role-playing game. You start out as a nobody in one for the seven cities and work your way up the ranks to be the ultimate assassin. You do this by comitting pity crimes, stealing/mugging, killing...
Ultimate Baseball Online
Massively multiplayer real-time online baseball game.
Rule over an empire set in ancient times and interact with the other empires.
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
UNCHARTED 2: Among Thieves is the story of Nathan Drake, a fortune-hunter with a shady reputation and an even shadier past who is lured back into the treacherous world of thieves and mercenary treasure-seekers. The tenth game by premier...
In Underlight, everyone who plays contributes to the story. Instead of responding to quests that have been pre-written or randomly generated, the players are the story. There are no NPCs in this game. Free trial available.
a game of pimping, drugs and enemies. enter the underworld, drugs, prostitutes, gang wars. who will you trust?