Starcraft 2 Announced
Starcraft 2 was announced this last week. Time to brush up on your Terran, Protoss and Zerg history!
Guild Wars: Factions
The stand-alone Guild Wars: Factions is the second campaign in ArenaNet's massively-multiplayer online role-playing game. The Factions campaign, which can be played either connected with the regular Guild Wars or as its own separate game, includes new regions (with an entire new continent), professions, skills, missions, and monsters, along with expanded options for both Cooperative and Player-versus-Player (PvP) play, and enhanced features for guilds.
- A New World — Guild Wars: Factions takes place in Cantha, an Asian-inspired three-nation continent far to the south of the lands of Tyria, the setting for Guild Wars (the original Prophecies campaign). Players who own both Factions and the original Prophecies campaign can travel between the two continents by boat.
- New Professions —
- The deadly Assassin uses a pair of daggers and teleportation to strike down enemies at close range.
- The Ritualist is a “dark priest” who controls the battlefield by summoning spirits and channeling the power of the dead.
- Alliances — Guilds can join together to form guild alliances. Allied guilds share alliance chat and can visit each other’s guild halls. Alliances can also gain control of cities and towns in Cantha by participating in Alliance Missions, which gives them the ability to trigger events and gain access to exclusive areas.
- Factions — By aligning with one of two warring factions, alliances can gain and hold territory by participating in Faction Battles. The outcome of these battles influences the progress of the war between the two factions. Current battle lines and control of cities and towns is visible on the world map.
- New Game Types —
- Challenge Missions — Cooperative missions with specific scoring objectives, such as holding out against progressive waves of enemies. We will track and display personal bests and high scores and display them in game.
- Elite Missions — The most powerful alliances will have access to new areas that are designed to be the ultimate cooperative challenge.
- Alliance Missions — Multiple teams compete to control resource points and achieve strategic victory. Victors earn faction points for their alliance that will determine control of towns and outposts.
- Faction Battles — Large-scale, strategic PvP battles that allow factions to conquer new territory.
- New Content —
- A total of 300 new skills, including 90 new elite skills, for the two new Factions professions and the six core Guild Wars professions
- More than 50 new locales, including story missions, combat arenas, and questing areas
- More than 100 new creatures
- New guild halls
- New faces, hair styles, and armor sets for both Factions and core professions
- New pets
- Hundreds of new weapons and items
Our Recent Review:
|Added To Directory
||3:45pm, March 10, 2006
||4:09am, May 22, 2006
Go To Game Website
Vote For This Game
View 15 Screenshots
News For This Game
Games By Letter List (1-10 of 10)
(SF) Unification Wars
Unification Wars is a free Massively Online Game with over 350,000 members! You are the leader of an empire, recruit and level up your minister(s) to assist you to expand your economy, military and power by diplomatic or military means. Enslave all...
02Jam: The New Experience
Here's your chance to jam with buddies of the same musical mind! A rhythm game with a twist, O2JAM is a refreshing take on the genre, because this game allows you to jam along with buddies online, from anywhere in the world. Earn money, gain...
Classic Medieval fantasy game involving nine different civilizations.
Free online drag racing simulator.
1400 A.D. is new adventure, and a continuing saga for the original 1000 A.D. game. With many departures from the original game design, you can sail your fleet into battle with other empires, or explore the new world to establish trading colonies and...
1483 Online is a turn based strategy game where 28 players take command of one of the leading nations in the world from the year 1483 AD. Players must use diplomacy to forge alliances and command their armies in an attempt to expand their empire and...
3700 A.D. is a space, RPG and strategy, massively multiplayer online (MMO) game. The year is 3700 A.D., our galaxy have been colonized by the space travelers, explorers and capitalists of the human race. Traces of alien presence is...
3Kingdoms is an unparalleled adventure which through over a decade of active development has grown to be the largest and most advanced online role-playing game in existence. Based around the mighty town of Pinnacle, three colossal realms beckon the...
4Dimensions is, and will always be, totally free to play, although we have more features than many pay-to-play MUDs. We have a rather unique eight-classed four-tiered Remort system, allowing you the choice of either spreading your skills out over...
An online four player chess game. You will need three other people to play this game. One person must open a new game, while the rest must join it. Most of the rules of traditional chess apply. More instructions are posted on the site...