Starcraft 2 Announced
Starcraft 2 was announced this last week. Time to brush up on your Terran, Protoss and Zerg history!
Guild Wars: Factions
The stand-alone Guild Wars: Factions is the second campaign in ArenaNet's massively-multiplayer online role-playing game. The Factions campaign, which can be played either connected with the regular Guild Wars or as its own separate game, includes new regions (with an entire new continent), professions, skills, missions, and monsters, along with expanded options for both Cooperative and Player-versus-Player (PvP) play, and enhanced features for guilds.
- A New World — Guild Wars: Factions takes place in Cantha, an Asian-inspired three-nation continent far to the south of the lands of Tyria, the setting for Guild Wars (the original Prophecies campaign). Players who own both Factions and the original Prophecies campaign can travel between the two continents by boat.
- New Professions —
- The deadly Assassin uses a pair of daggers and teleportation to strike down enemies at close range.
- The Ritualist is a “dark priest” who controls the battlefield by summoning spirits and channeling the power of the dead.
- Alliances — Guilds can join together to form guild alliances. Allied guilds share alliance chat and can visit each other’s guild halls. Alliances can also gain control of cities and towns in Cantha by participating in Alliance Missions, which gives them the ability to trigger events and gain access to exclusive areas.
- Factions — By aligning with one of two warring factions, alliances can gain and hold territory by participating in Faction Battles. The outcome of these battles influences the progress of the war between the two factions. Current battle lines and control of cities and towns is visible on the world map.
- New Game Types —
- Challenge Missions — Cooperative missions with specific scoring objectives, such as holding out against progressive waves of enemies. We will track and display personal bests and high scores and display them in game.
- Elite Missions — The most powerful alliances will have access to new areas that are designed to be the ultimate cooperative challenge.
- Alliance Missions — Multiple teams compete to control resource points and achieve strategic victory. Victors earn faction points for their alliance that will determine control of towns and outposts.
- Faction Battles — Large-scale, strategic PvP battles that allow factions to conquer new territory.
- New Content —
- A total of 300 new skills, including 90 new elite skills, for the two new Factions professions and the six core Guild Wars professions
- More than 50 new locales, including story missions, combat arenas, and questing areas
- More than 100 new creatures
- New guild halls
- New faces, hair styles, and armor sets for both Factions and core professions
- New pets
- Hundreds of new weapons and items
Our Recent Review:
|Added To Directory
||3:45pm, March 10, 2006
||4:09am, May 22, 2006
Go To Game Website
Vote For This Game
View 15 Screenshots
News For This Game
Games By Letter List (1-10 of 55)
Try your hand at running a country. Develop its technology, military, and land while dealing with war, trade, diplomacy and more! Compete and interact with thousands of others also trying to become the most powerful country on the planet.
Earth and Beyond
It's your turn to pilot your own starship, adventure in a massive galaxy, and take part in a thriving community. Alien encounters, fierce combat, cutthroat commerce, new discoveries, perilous quests, strategic alliances, diplomatic backstabbing, and...
Try your hand at running an empire. Develop its technology, military, and land while dealing with war, trade, diplomacy and more! Compete and interact with others who are also trying to become the most powerful country on Earth.Earth Empires is...
Take the role of a Civilization's Leader and lead your Country, people, and Government to victory in a fast Online Strategy Game filled with competion to become a Super Power. You will be using Politics, Economics, and Military to take...
East End Mafia
Legend has it that the East End of London in the 1950s and 1960s was one of the safest places to live in the UK, somewhere you could leave your door unlocked at night and the elderly got the respect they deserved. It was also known as the home of...
Are you Elite? Do you know what it means to Love, to Hate and to Suffer Then the land of Echocondria is open to you. As the sun rises, a new day and new life begins. As the sun sets, theives roam and weak struggle to survive. Echocondria is a...
Eclipse Prime is a space-based strategic empire management game. You control and expand your empire through your manipulation of planets, asteroids, and military forces.
Edge of Extinction
Cutting edge battlefield strategy game.
An ice hockey team management simulation.
Massively Multiplayer Online RPG set in a Fantasy world with lots of monsters.