Starcraft 2 Announced
Starcraft 2 was announced this last week. Time to brush up on your Terran, Protoss and Zerg history!
Guild Wars: Factions
The stand-alone Guild Wars: Factions is the second campaign in ArenaNet's massively-multiplayer online role-playing game. The Factions campaign, which can be played either connected with the regular Guild Wars or as its own separate game, includes new regions (with an entire new continent), professions, skills, missions, and monsters, along with expanded options for both Cooperative and Player-versus-Player (PvP) play, and enhanced features for guilds.
- A New World — Guild Wars: Factions takes place in Cantha, an Asian-inspired three-nation continent far to the south of the lands of Tyria, the setting for Guild Wars (the original Prophecies campaign). Players who own both Factions and the original Prophecies campaign can travel between the two continents by boat.
- New Professions —
- The deadly Assassin uses a pair of daggers and teleportation to strike down enemies at close range.
- The Ritualist is a “dark priest” who controls the battlefield by summoning spirits and channeling the power of the dead.
- Alliances — Guilds can join together to form guild alliances. Allied guilds share alliance chat and can visit each other’s guild halls. Alliances can also gain control of cities and towns in Cantha by participating in Alliance Missions, which gives them the ability to trigger events and gain access to exclusive areas.
- Factions — By aligning with one of two warring factions, alliances can gain and hold territory by participating in Faction Battles. The outcome of these battles influences the progress of the war between the two factions. Current battle lines and control of cities and towns is visible on the world map.
- New Game Types —
- Challenge Missions — Cooperative missions with specific scoring objectives, such as holding out against progressive waves of enemies. We will track and display personal bests and high scores and display them in game.
- Elite Missions — The most powerful alliances will have access to new areas that are designed to be the ultimate cooperative challenge.
- Alliance Missions — Multiple teams compete to control resource points and achieve strategic victory. Victors earn faction points for their alliance that will determine control of towns and outposts.
- Faction Battles — Large-scale, strategic PvP battles that allow factions to conquer new territory.
- New Content —
- A total of 300 new skills, including 90 new elite skills, for the two new Factions professions and the six core Guild Wars professions
- More than 50 new locales, including story missions, combat arenas, and questing areas
- More than 100 new creatures
- New guild halls
- New faces, hair styles, and armor sets for both Factions and core professions
- New pets
- Hundreds of new weapons and items
Our Recent Review:
|Added To Directory
||2:45pm, March 10, 2006
||3:09am, May 22, 2006
Go To Game Website
Vote For This Game
View 15 Screenshots
News For This Game
Games By Attributes List (1-10 of 338)
Collision is an Massively Multiplayer Online Turn-Based Strategy Game (MMOSG).You - as a player - are born into either the Hive or the Xudion race.These races have an ancient feud in which they are fighting for the whole galaxy!
Era of Eidolon
Era of Eidolon is the first worldwide multiplayer roleplaying game for the mobile phone. Join the realm of Eidolon and create a legendary hero through battle and tournaments with thousands of online players from around the world. Shape your...
A pimp game.
GunZ Online: The Duel
Have you ever dreamt of becoming a cool character or hero, like you see in movies, animations, and games? GunZ is an online game that enables you to realize such a dream! GunZ is not your ordinary gunz fighting game. It allows you to imitate a...
Horse Eden Eventing
Horse Eden Eventing is a virtual Equine SIM game focused on the sport of Eventing. Breed, train, and show your horses in Dressage, Cross Country, and Jumping. We feature real-life genetics, a realistic show system, and an active friendly...
Lord of the Pirates
Play as a Rouge Pirate, with 5 seperate oceans, trading markets, Island manangment, resource managment. A masssive multiplayer, game focused on All things pirate. Pillage, and plunder your way to being the Lord of the Pirates.
Mafia.Org is an online-interactive roleplay game that puts YOU, the user, into a fantasy world where crime rules. The time period is the earlier portion of the 1900s. Technology is not the same as today. You will begin as a lowly Thug - a veritable...
Mafia Returns is a forum based role playing game based in the 1940's United States mob community. Inspired by the older versions of Mafia.org it boasts simplicity and interaction. Start out as a Civilian and make your way up to the coveted rank of...
Interested in helping to develop an up-and-coming MUD? OutlandsMud is currently recruiting builders and coders to revamp the game and open it to the public. If you have an idea about an exciting and original zone or quest, contact Chelyndra at...
Pimpin Down Under
Pimpin Down Under is a multi-player web based game where you take on the role as a Pimp, living the thug life in the cities of Australia. Your mission is to build an empire of thugs and hoes increasing your networth.