Starcraft 2 Announced
Starcraft 2 was announced this last week. Time to brush up on your Terran, Protoss and Zerg history!
Guild Wars: Factions
The stand-alone Guild Wars: Factions is the second campaign in ArenaNet's massively-multiplayer online role-playing game. The Factions campaign, which can be played either connected with the regular Guild Wars or as its own separate game, includes new regions (with an entire new continent), professions, skills, missions, and monsters, along with expanded options for both Cooperative and Player-versus-Player (PvP) play, and enhanced features for guilds.
- A New World — Guild Wars: Factions takes place in Cantha, an Asian-inspired three-nation continent far to the south of the lands of Tyria, the setting for Guild Wars (the original Prophecies campaign). Players who own both Factions and the original Prophecies campaign can travel between the two continents by boat.
- New Professions —
- The deadly Assassin uses a pair of daggers and teleportation to strike down enemies at close range.
- The Ritualist is a “dark priest” who controls the battlefield by summoning spirits and channeling the power of the dead.
- Alliances — Guilds can join together to form guild alliances. Allied guilds share alliance chat and can visit each other’s guild halls. Alliances can also gain control of cities and towns in Cantha by participating in Alliance Missions, which gives them the ability to trigger events and gain access to exclusive areas.
- Factions — By aligning with one of two warring factions, alliances can gain and hold territory by participating in Faction Battles. The outcome of these battles influences the progress of the war between the two factions. Current battle lines and control of cities and towns is visible on the world map.
- New Game Types —
- Challenge Missions — Cooperative missions with specific scoring objectives, such as holding out against progressive waves of enemies. We will track and display personal bests and high scores and display them in game.
- Elite Missions — The most powerful alliances will have access to new areas that are designed to be the ultimate cooperative challenge.
- Alliance Missions — Multiple teams compete to control resource points and achieve strategic victory. Victors earn faction points for their alliance that will determine control of towns and outposts.
- Faction Battles — Large-scale, strategic PvP battles that allow factions to conquer new territory.
- New Content —
- A total of 300 new skills, including 90 new elite skills, for the two new Factions professions and the six core Guild Wars professions
- More than 50 new locales, including story missions, combat arenas, and questing areas
- More than 100 new creatures
- New guild halls
- New faces, hair styles, and armor sets for both Factions and core professions
- New pets
- Hundreds of new weapons and items
Our Recent Review:
|Added To Directory
||2:45pm, March 10, 2006
||3:09am, May 22, 2006
Go To Game Website
Vote For This Game
View 15 Screenshots
News For This Game
Games By Attributes List (1-10 of 29)
WWMad is a simple to learn and fun to play space themed mass multiplayer browser game. Game is specially made so everyone, including lower ranked players, can have fun.You get to chose between 3 races, and use 5 buildings, 5 resources and 10 ships...
Winds Of Conquest
Business strategy game in which every player set up a company, manage it in all aspects, all in purpose of driving his company to world success.
Void of space
Void Of Space is a Web-based multiplayer strategy game in a scifi setting. Try to become the biggest space empire in the galaxy.There are multiple simultaneous galaxies that can be joined.
Build up your transport network, and become a Tycoon. Gain income through the purchase of a range of vehicles, then load the vehicles, and move goods (or passengers) around the fictional county of Coveshire
Three Kingdoms online
? Three Kingdoms Online is an MMO-SLG browser game. Users do not need to download or install any client softwares to play the game.? The game adapts elements of RPG, strategy and management simulation games and combine it into a top quality browser...
Sphere of War
Sphere of War is a free online multiplayer strategy game. The name of the game is world domination. Fight in the trenches, become a corporate shark, or join the political elite. Do you have what it takes to dominate the Sphere of War? Players have...
Sid Meier's Railroads!
Release date: October 2006Sid Meier's Railroads! marks the return of the watershed title in simulation/strategy gaming that launched the popular “tycoon” genre. Sid Meier's Railroads! comes home to its original creator, the...
Shogunate: Warlords of the Rising Sun
Welcome to the Medieval Japan, circa 1560 AD. This is a land organized for one endeavor: warfare. The realm is divided between numerous powerful daimyo, or feudal lords, who vie with each other to expand their power, to ultimately rise to become...
Seek and Dread Online
Seek & Dread Online is a free top-down multiplayer shooter. It is similar to Counter-Strike but it is a 2D-game. You control a terrorist or a police man. You can move your character with the keyboard and aim with the mouse. In the deathmatch...
Quantum Legacy is a very good space simulation game more like a strategy game. You control a ship named Epsilon, and you have to build units and complete objectives such has destroy enemy units.It's a very cool game if you ask me. When you get...